Mizuno is celebrating its 110th Anniversary as a global leader in the sporting goods industry. Throughout our history Mizuno has believed in the transformative power of sports. This belief inspires our Mission and purpose in everything we do: To be the Brand of choice for dedicated athletes in their relentless pursuit of "better."
It is the responsibility of every Mizuno USA teammate to champion our Mission and commitment to one another and athletes everywhere as they strive for ultimate achievement at every level of competition. Are you a competitor driven by overcoming extraordinary challenges? Are you motivated by being a critical team member versus a limited role player? Do you aspire to make a difference with a brand that strives to do more in the communities in which we serve?
If so, then Mizuno USA team is recruiting top draft picks and free agents to transform the challenger brand that is Mizuno! Let us know if you're game ready!
The Creative Designer must be passionate about sports and maintain a strong knowledge base around today’s athletes. Working under the guidance of the AAD, this person will own assigned productions within the organization for print, digital, structural and various other categories of design deliverables and ensure that they are on budget and on time. Through their growing skill set, they will develop assets which portray Mizuno as a premium performance sports brand. As a bridge between business units, this person must collaborate with marketing and associate marketing managers in order to understand the selling process and consumer journey in order to deliver world-class brand tools. This person must have an ability to collaborate with agencies, graphic designers, photographers, copywriters, etc. to fulfill project visions and business needs.
Undergrad degree in Fine Arts, graphic or other design related field Strategy/Consulting 10%
Design Execution 90%
• 2-3 years’ experience with existing portfolio demonstrating creative / design ability
• Advanced knowledge in the Mac platform, Adobe Creative Cloud
• Understanding of customer experience, brand management, marketing, advertising, and e-commerce
• Highly creative with ability to execute within layout, design, and print production methods
• Working knowledge of graphic design, photography and other design related brand applications
• Illustration and photography experience strongly preferred
• Keen eye for detail
• Interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
• Strong presentation / communication skills, verbal and written
• Time management and organizational skills with ability to handle multiple overlapping tasks
• Detail oriented and able to work under pressure
• Highly motivated, adaptable and flexible
• Demonstrate ability to work both, independently and with team
• Ensure assigned projects are on budget and on time
• Maintain the application of brand standards in designs for respective business units
• Ongoing participation in the compliance and improvement of design methodologies within the Creative Team
• Provide guidance for onsite and offsite project based resources; including agencies, designers, copywriters, photographers, editors and printers for assigned projects
• Formulate design concepts and presentation approaches for the AD to approve
• Creative thinking that translates to dynamic design solutions
• Collaborate with internal clients to determine objectives and background in order to develop design approaches, styles and techniques
• Support and manage internal projects
• Production support and other duties as assigned
Mizuno USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected classification.
Apply by emailing your resume to mizunocareers@mizunoUSA.com Please put your name and the opportunity you're applying for in the subject line.
Make sure you tell them you’re an ATL Girl Gang member - it’ll give you a leg up, we’re sure of it. Good luck!